Look at our beautiful boy...makes me feel mushy and nostalgic. The first one is my favorite but I love them all. Especially the ones where he looks so fierce!!! Maybe it isn't so bad that he and James can't be together all the time...it might be a scenario of "What are we doing today Brain? Same thing we do everyday Pinky...try and take over the world?". The year has flown by but I am preparing myself for the blink and then the pictures of him in school...it all goes so fast! Kiss his face off for me. I love you Bean Blueberry.
2 comments:
What a sweet boy!
Where has the time gone?
Pretty soon one year old.r
Look at our beautiful boy...makes me feel mushy and nostalgic. The first one is my favorite but I love them all. Especially the ones where he looks so fierce!!! Maybe it isn't so bad that he and James can't be together all the time...it might be a scenario of "What are we doing today Brain? Same thing we do everyday Pinky...try and take over the world?". The year has flown by but I am preparing myself for the blink and then the pictures of him in school...it all goes so fast! Kiss his face off for me. I love you Bean Blueberry.
Post a Comment